You can become a vendor with Clearview Festivals online.

If you have booked a space with us in the past, please login with your vendor number and password to the right. If you don't remember them , please call the office.

To start the process please click here.

All vendors are free to register, however, to finalize and sign-up for events;

All vendors must have a Certificate of Authority (Sales Tax ID #).
This is completely FREE.
To apply for a Certificate Authority :

  • Visit the NYS License Center website
  • Select the Business link on top of the page
  • Log in or create an account
  • Select Apply now for a new license or permit
  • Search for Application for a Certificate of Authority
In Addition,...
Non-Food Vendors must have:
Temporary Street Fair Vendor Permit
- Directions and application can be found here

Food Vendors must have:
Food Protection Certificate
- Directions and application can be found here
Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit (TFSE)
- Directions and application can be found here


copyright 2006 clearview festival productions

630 9th Avenue, Suite 417, NY, NY 10036 • phone (646) 230-0489 • fax (646) 230-0718